There are a lot of misconceptions out there, on both sides of the fence, about how to get balanced nutrition.
Conflicting opinions can get overwhelming.
There are 2 extreme viewpoints I’m looking to balance:
1. It’s impossible to get all the nutrients you need from a vegan diet – you need meat, dairy, eggs and fish to to be healthy.
2. It’s impossible not to get all the nutrients you need from a vegan diet – you can eat whatever you want and be healthy.
Guess what? Neither of these statements are true!
You can absolutely get all the nutrients your body needs from plants, but there are some important things you need to know to do it right.
Watch the video to learn what you need to know to be a healthy, happy vegan – including the 5 key nutrients you should be sure to cover.
(And, for the record, it’s entirely possible to not get the nutrients your body needs from eating animals. There are way more than 5 nutrients I would stress to most meat eaters.)
Be sure to download the cheat sheet for this lesson, so you can post in on your fridge as a reminder for how to answer the skeptics who try to tell you #1 above. Better yet – print a bunch of copies and share it around!
The driving force behind my online meal plan program is to show you exactly what to in to get the nutritional balance your body needs to be healthy. And then you can be a shining example to prove that although #2 is an oversimplification, vegans can be amazingly healthy.
The meal plan lays out all the recipes, with nutritional breakdown, weekly grocery list, prep guides, and lots more to help make this as easy as possible.
Are you getting enough variety of plant foods plus taking the right supplements to cover those 5 key nutrients? Do you have any other questions about vegan nutrition? Let me know below!
meal plan club
Done-for-you healthy vegan meal plans
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to get on track right now – so you’re never left wondering what to make.
- Complete 7-day vegan meal plans: recipes for every meal and snack so you’re never left wondering what to make at any given point.
- Grocery list: for each plan, so you know exactly what you need to get at the store for each weekly plan.
- Prep guide: to outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so you never feel unorganized or overwhelmed.