healthy + vegan
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
If being vegan or eating more plant foods is important to you, but you struggle to plan out your meals, what if you had fully planned programs put together by a holistic nutritionist?
What if you had a full week laid out with quick, healthy, delicious and balanced vegan meals, that are easy and actually taste good – and eliminate wasted food in your fridge or cupboard?
That way you wouldn’t have to spend so much time planning recipes and grocery lists, and you’d have the peace of mind that you’re covering all the nutritional bases for you and your family.
Think of this as your ticket to creating a life full of energy and vitality. All you have to do is follow what I’ve laid out–and enjoy the benefits:
- Boost energy from a nourishing and cleansing meal plan
- Nourish yourself (and your family) with healthy whole foods
- Lose weight with nutrient-dense meals (or gain weight if that’s your goal)
- Have fun making meals without having to do detailed planning
- Eat delicious meals that you actually want more of
- Make weeknight-friendly easy-prep meals to recharge yourself
If meal planning is the hardest part of eating plant based for you…
If you need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
If you’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
Let’s set you up with a step-by-step plan.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to hit the ground running.
Here’s how it works
“Your meal plans have given me a great deal of different formulas for a balanced menu throughout the week. What I love is that following these is a great way to reboot your nutritional goals and nutritional health when you slip up.”
- GeorgeOnt. Canada.
“Hey Heather, I think it’s only fair to let you know that your meal plans work. Beside the content which I find very satisfying and nutritionally sound, the way it is put together is what makes it all workable. It’s obvious; Your love and dedication to healthy living is what makes this possible! Thank you!”
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
“Heather’s meal plans are great. The food is really good and the menus are super easy to follow. I’ve completed three of the meal plans over the last year or so and in addition to losing weight, they have helped me maintain a clean vegan diet, without getting overwhelmed.”
- Lisa“Loving the recipes so far: day 1 down and I’m soooo thinking this way of eating could be a lifestyle for me. ? I have tons of cookbooks (great ones) and mark sites/recipes/etc. But I relate to you and love the ease and recipes on this plan. I also have your cleanse plan………so in short— I love your stuff. So Thank You Thank You Heather!! :)”
- Jacqueline“I am 61 years old. This summer my cholesterol was flagged at 245. The doctor advised me to go on a low fat diet. I didn’t want to start taking even more pills. I had wanted to change my eating for too many years. I started buying vegan books, but deciding where to start was overwhelming. Because of you, I feel I have successfully changed my eating for the better. After 3 weeks on your meal plan my cholesterol went down from 245 to 196, and after 4 months my cholesterol was 173. I haven’t had to take medication for acid reflux as well. My sister who is 59 is considering eating healthier now because of the changes she has seen in me. I don’t miss eating animal products. I feel good. I am very grateful for your work. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
Plans available by PDF:
Or go All-Access, and get all of these plus all other programs, with added online functionality, in the members’ site.
All-Access Meal Plan Club
The best way to get on track with vegan meals and eating healthy.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Header photo of my Miso-Coconut Dragon Bowl by Nadine Greef.