healthy + vegan
If meal planning is the hardest part of eating plant based for you…
If you need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
If you’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
Let’s set you up with a meal-by-meal plan, designed by a certified holistic nutritionist.
All you have to do is follow along–and enjoy the benefits:
- Boost energy from a nourishing meal plan
- Build health with nutrient-dense plant foods
- Have peace of mind that you’re covering all the nutritional bases for you and your family
- Save time spent planning, finding recipes and making grocery lists
- Eat delicious meals that make you actually want to eat the healthy stuff
- Make weeknight-friendly easy-prep meals to recharge your body and mind
- Stop having food go to waste rotting at the back of your fridge
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to get on track right now – so you’re never left wondering what to make.
Here’s what you get:
Some of the plans available:
Get a single plan, or go all-access:
Single Plan (PDFs)
All-Access Meal Plan Club
- MariaCincinnati OH“You have been such an motivating inspiration for me! I bought your 7 day meal plan 3, maybe even 4 years ago by now and it has been such a helpful resource that has given me more knowledge to be able to innovate and get culinarily creative with cooking like I did as a vegetarian and before that as a meat eater. I am so grateful that you followed your passion, took a big leap into what I know is your purpose in life, supporting people so they can feel amazing by honoring and nourishing their bodies with delicious nutrition.”
- Jacqueline“I am 61 years old. This summer my cholesterol was flagged at 245. The doctor advised me to go on a low fat diet. I didn’t want to start taking even more pills. I had wanted to change my eating for too many years. I started buying vegan books, but deciding where to start was overwhelming. Because of you, I feel I have successfully changed my eating for the better. After 3 weeks on your meal plan my cholesterol went down from 245 to 196, and after 4 months my cholesterol was 173. I haven’t had to take medication for acid reflux as well. My sister who is 59 is considering eating healthier now because of the changes she has seen in me. I don’t miss eating animal products. I feel good. I am very grateful for your work. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
- JDthe 37 year old trucker“I’m a truck driver who’s been unhealthy for the last 20 years! I’ve studied all kinds of healthy foods or programs, raw, vegan, Dr. Furhman just to name a few…I have to say that the meal plan I purchased from you made me feel the best cause you calculated all the natural daily recommended vitamins and nutrients. I love the fact that you use Maple syrup and peanut butter! Every programs reject peanuts just because it’s dangerous for the ones that are allergic to it but to me it’s a healthy food but moderately and even though it’s not a nut, it’s still the best tasting of all the nuts when it comes on recipes!”
- MarizRotterdam, The Netherlands“I like the approach Heather takes, it is normal, down to earth food, and seeing as she is a sporty lady herself, she knows what an active person needs. Recipes are very tasteful and easy to make, it’s easy to substitute an ingredient if you want to swap something. If you have questions or remarks, you get a reply really soon after emailing Heather, can only recommend!”
- Kathy“I often am worn out at the end of the day, and cooking balanced, delicious, inspiring meals are out of the question…. Enter Heather!!!!! I am no longer fearful of planning my own often “un-balanced” meals, and she has taught our entire family so much! We all share in the preparation, depending on who gets home first. All we have to do is follow the pre-planned meals, or adjust to fit our needs. It couldn’t be simpler, and it’s brought us together as a family in a fun, easy, way. Thanks Heather, we love you!!!!!”
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
The best way to get on track with vegan meals and eating healthy.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
About your nutritionist:
Hey there! My name’s Heather. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, trained through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
My goal is to help you get all the nutrition and energy you need when you shift to a plant-based diet. Because I want you to stick with it for the long term.
I know it can be overwhelming trying to learn and change everything at once, so I’m here to guide you through, one day at a time.
And we’re going to do it together. I’m super excited to show you how amazing this way life can be.
Who should get the meal plan?
- Vegans and vegetarians who want to make sure they’re getting balanced nutrition
- Meat eaters who want to try plant-based meals or plan for a vegan or vegetarian spouse, friend or loved one
- Health-oriented people who want to make nutrient-dense meals with whole foods
- Busy people who don’t have time to plan out all their meals for the week, or follow elaborate recipes every night
- People who want to learn how to make healthy meals for themselves, rather than eating out or eating junk food all the time
- People who have lost touch with the portion sizes they need to nourish themselves without getting excessive calories
Is that everyone? Not quite… but it could be anyone. Even the USDA knows it’s possible: “Vegetarian diets can meet all the recommendations for nutrients.“
Am I actually going to follow this plan?
Well, you may not follow the plan exactly as laid out, but hopefully it’s still a good resource to give you lots of new healthy recipes and also show you how to portion meals to get the right amount of nourishment and energy for you.
It can also be used as a guide to show how to get balanced nutrition on a vegan diet. I put this together to show you how healthy eating works, so you can understand it and make sure that you’re getting the right nutrition and make meals for yourself every day.
My goal is to empower you to have the knowledge to understand how to eat healthfully on a daily basis, whether you follow an exact plan or not.
What happens if I don’t like one of the meals?
If there’s one recipe or meal that you look at and know that you’re not going to want to eat, feel free to change whatever you don’t like about it.
I often give substitution suggestions, but if you really don’t like anything about a meal you can swap in another meal from the plan, anything from the bank of hundreds of healthy recipes, or any other healthy recipe you enjoy – you can input your own into the program. Then just print off an updated grocery list and calendar, and any other recipes.
I don’t have a lot of time to cook. Are the meals quick to prepare?
I designed the plan to have simple, quick meals on weeknights and any longer meals, or ones to be made in larger batches, are on weekends. I generally try to keep weeknight meals to 30 minutes cooking time, and weekends might be 45 minutes or an hour. I also try to keep meals to one or two pots so that dish cleaning time is minimized as well.
If you have days when you just have absolutely no time to make a meal, I have a section in the site where I divulged my secret shortcuts and options for making packaged foods healthier, as well as tips for eating out and at parties.
What happens if there’s a day where I can’t cook, or I’m going out with friends?
That’s no problem – just swap meals around in your planner and update your grocery list. Take the concepts of healthy eating I give you in the plan to try to make fairly healthy choices, and then pick back up the next day or the next meal. If you didn’t know in advance, and have already gone grocery shopping for the week, you can make the meal you missed as an extra meal another time.
Do I have to follow the plan exactly as laid out?
No, definitely not! I set up the plan to be as detailed and complete as possible for the people who want that kind of support and structure. My best friend loves it because she’s a super-planner and my meal plans take the load off her cause she knows exactly what and how much and when to eat.
But you could easily just look at the recipes and meals and do your own thing – either following them as laid out but in a different order, or just take them as ideas and make them in your own way. You could follow a day of the plan, and then do your own thing for a day, then come back to another day of the plan. However you want to do it.
You can add things, you can take things out if you don’t like them, you can swap foods around. You can swap meals around to different days, you can swap other meals into the plan from the bank of hundreds of other recipes to find one that suits your taste, you can even input your own recipes! Once you’re done, you just have to print off the new grocery list, calendar and recipes.
The plan may seem very precise and exact, but that’s only because I made it for the people (like my best friend) who want that degree of precision. For the people (like me) who prefer general guidelines and concepts to exactness, just think of the plan as an idea from which you can jump off in your own way.
Header photo of my Miso-Coconut Dragon Bowl by Nadine Greef.