healthy + vegan
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
If being vegan or eating more plant foods is important to you, but you struggle to plan out your meals, what if you had fully planned programs put together by a holistic nutritionist?
What if you had a full week laid out with quick, healthy, delicious and balanced vegan meals, that are easy and actually taste good – and eliminate wasted food in your fridge or cupboard?
That way you wouldn’t have to spend so much time planning recipes and grocery lists, and you’d have the peace of mind that you’re covering all the nutritional bases for you and your family.
Think of this as your ticket to creating a life full of energy and vitality. All you have to do is follow what I’ve laid out–and enjoy the benefits:
- Boost energy from a nourishing and cleansing meal plan
- Nourish yourself (and your family) with nutrient-dense plant foods
- Have fun making meals without having to do detailed planning
- Eat delicious meals that you actually want more of
- Make weeknight-friendly easy-prep meals to recharge yourself
If meal planning is the hardest part of eating plant based for you…
If you need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
If you’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
Let’s set you up with a step-by-step plan.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to get on track right now – so you’re never left wondering what to make.
Here’s what you get:
Some of the plans available:
Get a single plan, or go all-access:
Single Plan (PDFs)
All-Access Meal Plan Club
- Kathy“I often am worn out at the end of the day, and cooking balanced, delicious, inspiring meals are out of the question…. Enter Heather!!!!! I am no longer fearful of planning my own often “un-balanced” meals, and she has taught our entire family so much! We all share in the preparation, depending on who gets home first. All we have to do is follow the pre-planned meals, or adjust to fit our needs. It couldn’t be simpler, and it’s brought us together as a family in a fun, easy, way. Thanks Heather, we love you!!!!!”
- TerryBardstown KY“I really enjoyed your meal plan. It helped me stop grazing all day and instead eat only what was on the plan. I found that before using your meal plan I was just eating lots of healthy food thinking that I was ok because it was healthy. My portions of healthy food were big and didn’t think much about calories. Your meal plan made me see what a meal should “look like.” I’m continuing to lose weight and finally made it below 200lbs!”
- MarizRotterdam, The Netherlands“I like the approach Heather takes, it is normal, down to earth food, and seeing as she is a sporty lady herself, she knows what an active person needs. Recipes are very tasteful and easy to make, it’s easy to substitute an ingredient if you want to swap something. If you have questions or remarks, you get a reply really soon after emailing Heather, can only recommend!”
- GeorgeOnt. Canada.
“Hey Heather, I think it’s only fair to let you know that your meal plans work. Beside the content which I find very satisfying and nutritionally sound, the way it is put together is what makes it all workable. It’s obvious; Your love and dedication to healthy living is what makes this possible! Thank you!”
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
“I have made so many of Heather’s recipes and they are delicious and easy to follow! If you keep healthy staples on hand, you can put together so many of her ideas and feel full, satisfied and quite pleased with yourself!”
The best way to get on track with vegan meals and eating healthy.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Header photo of my Miso-Coconut Dragon Bowl by Nadine Greef.