healthy + vegan
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
If being vegan or eating more plant foods is important to you, but you struggle to plan out your meals, what if you had fully planned programs put together by a holistic nutritionist?
What if you had a full week laid out with quick, healthy, delicious and balanced vegan meals, that are easy and actually taste good – and eliminate wasted food in your fridge or cupboard?
That way you wouldn’t have to spend so much time planning recipes and grocery lists, and you’d have the peace of mind that you’re covering all the nutritional bases for you and your family.
Think of this as your ticket to creating a life full of energy and vitality. All you have to do is follow what I’ve laid out–and enjoy the benefits:
- Boost energy from a nourishing and cleansing meal plan
- Nourish yourself (and your family) with healthy whole foods
- Lose weight with nutrient-dense meals (or gain weight if that’s your goal)
- Have fun making meals without having to do detailed planning
- Eat delicious meals that you actually want more of
- Make weeknight-friendly easy-prep meals to recharge yourself
If meal planning is the hardest part of eating plant based for you…
If you need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
If you’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
Let’s set you up with a step-by-step plan.
How it works
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to hit the ground running.
A complete daily plan with recipes for every meal and snack – so you’re never left wondering what to make at any given point. All you need to do is follow along. Easily change meals around in the online platform.
A complete list of every item you’ll need to make all the meals and snacks, so you know exactly what you need to get at the store. Easily add items or check off the ones you have. Quickly email the list to yourself and save time and money when shopping.
Stay organized and on track with a calendar to outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so you never feel unorganized or overwhelmed. Plus space to write how you feel and how your energy levels are, so you can see how the foods you’re eating affect your body.
“It has helped me to get all the ingredients together I need and to prepare great meals that taste good and a has a variety of different types of food. Without it I was eating haphazardly at random times of the day.”
- JanetLeeds UK
"When changing the way you eat, it is so hard. It is so important to have a good balanced meal plan to follow. Lots of meal plans are just too complicated though – your meal plans are just what I need and I am very grateful for them. Hopefully some time it will all become second nature – until then the guidance is greatly appreciated."
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
“Heather’s meal plans are great. The food is really good and the menus are super easy to follow. I’ve completed three of the meal plans over the last year or so and in addition to losing weight, they have helped me maintain a clean vegan diet, without getting overwhelmed.”
- JDthe 37 year old trucker“I’m a truck driver who’s been unhealthy for the last 20 years! I’ve studied all kinds of healthy foods or programs, raw, vegan, Dr. Furhman just to name a few…I have to say that the meal plan I purchased from you made me feel the best cause you calculated all the natural daily recommended vitamins and nutrients. I love the fact that you use Maple syrup and peanut butter! Every programs reject peanuts just because it’s dangerous for the ones that are allergic to it but to me it’s a healthy food but moderately and even though it’s not a nut, it’s still the best tasting of all the nuts when it comes on recipes!”
- MarizRotterdam, The Netherlands“I like the approach Heather takes, it is normal, down to earth food, and seeing as she is a sporty lady herself, she knows what an active person needs. Recipes are very tasteful and easy to make, it’s easy to substitute an ingredient if you want to swap something. If you have questions or remarks, you get a reply really soon after emailing Heather, can only recommend!”
Some of the plans ready to try:
Lots more programs coming soon! Members will have access to every new meal plan added to the program.
The best way to plan vegan meals and eat healthy.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Questions? Read the FAQs.
Not sure? Read some member success stories.
Already a member? Log in to the club.
Header photo of my Miso-Coconut Dragon Bowl by Nadine Greef.