healthy + vegan
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
If being vegan or eating more plant foods is important to you, but you struggle to plan out your meals, what if you had fully planned programs put together by a holistic nutritionist?
What if you had a full week laid out with quick, healthy, delicious and balanced vegan meals, that are easy and actually taste good – and eliminate wasted food in your fridge or cupboard?
That way you wouldn’t have to spend so much time planning recipes and grocery lists, and you’d have the peace of mind that you’re covering all the nutritional bases for you and your family.
Think of this as your ticket to creating a life full of energy and vitality. All you have to do is follow what I’ve laid out–and enjoy the benefits:
- Boost energy from a nourishing and cleansing meal plan
- Nourish yourself (and your family) with healthy whole foods
- Lose weight with nutrient-dense meals (or gain weight if that’s your goal)
- Have fun making meals without having to do detailed planning
- Eat delicious meals that you actually want more of
- Make weeknight-friendly easy-prep meals to recharge yourself
If meal planning is the hardest part of eating plant based for you…
If you need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
If you’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
Let’s set you up with a step-by-step plan.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to hit the ground running.
Here’s how it works
“Invaluable! Not only the plan covers all nutritional needs and various food sources, but the recipes are so well put together that they are simple to make for the culinary challenged like me, yet they are creative and very delicious.”
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
“It has helped me to get all the ingredients together I need and to prepare great meals that taste good and a has a variety of different types of food. Without it I was eating haphazardly at random times of the day.”
- Kathy“I often am worn out at the end of the day, and cooking balanced, delicious, inspiring meals are out of the question…. Enter Heather!!!!! I am no longer fearful of planning my own often “un-balanced” meals, and she has taught our entire family so much! We all share in the preparation, depending on who gets home first. All we have to do is follow the pre-planned meals, or adjust to fit our needs. It couldn’t be simpler, and it’s brought us together as a family in a fun, easy, way. Thanks Heather, we love you!!!!!”
- JanetLeeds UK
"When changing the way you eat, it is so hard. It is so important to have a good balanced meal plan to follow. Lots of meal plans are just too complicated though – your meal plans are just what I need and I am very grateful for them. Hopefully some time it will all become second nature – until then the guidance is greatly appreciated."
- MariaCincinnati OH“You have been such an motivating inspiration for me! I bought your 7 day meal plan 3, maybe even 4 years ago by now and it has been such a helpful resource that has given me more knowledge to be able to innovate and get culinarily creative with cooking like I did as a vegetarian and before that as a meat eater. I am so grateful that you followed your passion, took a big leap into what I know is your purpose in life, supporting people so they can feel amazing by honoring and nourishing their bodies with delicious nutrition.”
Plans available by PDF:
Or go All-Access, and get all of these plus all other programs, with added online functionality, in the members’ site.
All-Access Meal Plan Club
The best way to get on track with vegan meals and eating healthy.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Header photo of my Miso-Coconut Dragon Bowl by Nadine Greef.