Kick off the new year with a 7-day series on building healthy habits and making vegan meals!
Join me for a 7-day declutter – for your kitchen and your mindset – to build healthy vegan habits for the rest of the year.
Here’s what we’ll work through together:
- Step 1: Declutter Checklist: Bring in the healthful stuff, and clear out your kitchen & your mindset from the things that aren’t serving you.
- Step 2: Focus on Nutrient Density: Top 10 list of foods that nourish your body in many wild and wonderful ways
- Step 3: Cravings Pattern Interrupt: Understand WHY the foods you know you shouldn’t eat are setting you up into a negative cycle – so that you can CHOOSE to break out of it
- Step 4: Food/Mood Journal: Build connections between what you eat and how you feel, so that the healthy choices get easier, and the cravings have less power
- Step 5: Get your morning off to an energized start with a bit of activity, meditation, or healthful routine
- Step 6: Make something supremely delicious! Roasted veggie bowl with dipping sauce OR veggie burgers – you get to vote!
- Step 7: Find your BIG WHY – your motivation for what you want out of life, that will carry you through the long term and any challenges along the way
No spam. Promise.
Just the best vegan nutrition tips, recipes, videos and weekly updates.
- Thanks for another new dimension to the information you share with us. You deliver the info so clearly. It makes me realize I can really do this and bring my life back in order.LindaCarson City, NV
- “It is difficult to switch from a S.A.D. diet to one of health and wellness. I feel like an addict at times! Trying to detox my body from years of too much sugar, refined flour and saturated fat has not been easy. I can’t believe I get all this great info for free!! You are truly amazing.”AprilCalifornia
- A little more than two months ago, I started eating a vegan diet to cleanse myself, to lose weight, and to start putting into my body what I think is best for it. Long before that, I was subscribed to your channel, watching all of your videos, and becoming informed about vegan cooking and the health benefits of vegan eating. Since then, I have never felt better! Between the huge amount of dance I'm doing and being vegan, I have lost 10 pounds already, I feel 1000% better, and I have so much more energy. I really credit you with giving me the push I needed to get to where I am, and to where I am going! Subscribing to your channel was really the first big step for me in becoming informed, and inspiring me to do what I am doing now. For all of this, I want to send you my thanks.Andrew