Kick off the new year with a 7-day series on building healthy habits and making vegan meals!
Join me for a 7-day declutter – for your kitchen and your mindset – to build healthy vegan habits for the rest of the year.
Here’s what we’ll work through together:
- Step 1: Declutter Checklist: Bring in the healthful stuff, and clear out your kitchen & your mindset from the things that aren’t serving you.
- Step 2: Focus on Nutrient Density: Top 10 list of foods that nourish your body in many wild and wonderful ways
- Step 3: Cravings Pattern Interrupt: Understand WHY the foods you know you shouldn’t eat are setting you up into a negative cycle – so that you can CHOOSE to break out of it
- Step 4: Food/Mood Journal: Build connections between what you eat and how you feel, so that the healthy choices get easier, and the cravings have less power
- Step 5: Get your morning off to an energized start with a bit of activity, meditation, or healthful routine
- Step 6: Make something supremely delicious! Roasted veggie bowl with dipping sauce OR veggie burgers – you get to vote!
- Step 7: Find your BIG WHY – your motivation for what you want out of life, that will carry you through the long term and any challenges along the way
No spam. Promise.
Just the best vegan nutrition tips, recipes, videos and weekly updates.
- This is an excellent start I am so very interested and am looking for the next issue to come. I have found you by accident a bit ago and I just love everything I see and hear from you, you have the best site going. Thank you so much for sharing your time and knowledge with us.MargaretWest Kelowna, BC
- Thanks for another new dimension to the information you share with us. You deliver the info so clearly. It makes me realize I can really do this and bring my life back in order.LindaCarson City, NV
- “It is difficult to switch from a S.A.D. diet to one of health and wellness. I feel like an addict at times! Trying to detox my body from years of too much sugar, refined flour and saturated fat has not been easy. I can’t believe I get all this great info for free!! You are truly amazing.”AprilCalifornia