December Warmth Calendar
While the temperatures keep dropping and nights get longer, it’s important to keep yourself full of warmth and nourishment. The recipes on this month’s calendar include lots of soups, noodle bowls, cookies, some brownies…
You need to have your own healthy vegan treats, so you can indulge without giving in to all the sugary, butter-filled treats passing through offices and parties this season.
And – I included a week of recipes leading up to Christmas that you can try out or make ahead for your holiday table. Sides like cranberry sauce, roasted brussels sprouts, and mushroom gravy – and a savory loaf for the center of your meal.
If you feel inspired, try inviting a friend or loved one to join us for the month. It’s always more fun to do things together.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download, print, or save this calendar to your phone/tablet.Download the Calendar
2. Watch the YouTube playlist below, where I’ll show you how to make each recipe. You’ll find the recipes in the video description.
3. Check off each day as you go while you follow along with the playlist!
There are a few recipes on the calendar for members (the ones with an *), but you’ll see some close alternatives on those days for those who aren’t members yet.
Members of the meals+ club get all the recipes in a PDF bundle, with weekly grocery lists. You can add the whole month to your planner, where you can see the nutrition info, swap meals around to suit you better, and pull in other healthy meals from the recipe database to complete your day.
If you’re already a member, get your December pack here: Member’s program.
(If you want to join the club, you can learn more here: veganook meals+ club)
meal plan club
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to hit the ground running.
- Complete weekly meal plans: recipes for every meal and snack so you’re never left wondering what to make at any given point.
- Complete grocery lists: so you know exactly what you need to get at the store for each weekly plan.
- Prep guide: to outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so you never feel unorganized or overwhelmed.