October Treats Calendar
With this month ending with the day of treats galore, it seemed right to have healthy vegan treats every week. Cause when they’re guilt-free, why not? Hope it gives you some ideas for Hallowe’en as well.
Also, as the days and nights are getting ever cooler, we’ll have Noodle Thursdays and Soup Fridays to warm up.
If you want to get a healthy vegan boost this fall, here’s a full month of delicious and nourishing vegan meals (and treats) for you to try – one each day!
If you feel inspired, try inviting a friend or loved one to join us for the month. It’s always more fun to do things together.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download, print, or save this calendar to your phone/tablet.Download the Calendar
2. Watch the YouTube playlist below, where I’ll show you how to make each recipe. You’ll find the recipes in the video description.
3. Check off each day as you go while you follow along with the playlist!
There are a few recipes on the calendar for members (the ones with an *), but you’ll see some close alternatives on those days for those who aren’t members yet.
Members of the meals+ club get all the recipes in a PDF bundle, with weekly grocery lists. You can add the whole month to your planner, where you can see the nutrition info, swap meals around to suit you better, and pull in other healthy meals from the recipe database to complete your day. Member’s program.
(If you want to join the club, you can learn more here: veganook meals+ club)
meal plan club
Get all the right nutrients. Get all the energy you need.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to hit the ground running.
- Complete weekly meal plans: recipes for every meal and snack so you’re never left wondering what to make at any given point.
- Complete grocery lists: so you know exactly what you need to get at the store for each weekly plan.
- Prep guide: to outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so you never feel unorganized or overwhelmed.