Smoothie your veg. And cleanse.
Hit the reset button with 7 days of super healthy eats.
Hi, I’m Heather. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist. Vegan. And a chocoholic. Which is totally fine. But sometimes I need a little reset. To remember that my happiness doesn’t rely on how many squares of chocolate I have each evening (just one more tonight… turns into one more again tomorrow…) Just a few days to reset my habits back to super-healthy. The rest of the year, it’s all about balance.
If you struggle with cravings, bloating, breakouts, mental fog… a short cleanse might be just the thing for you.
Now, let’s be clear: we don’t need to force-flush our bodies in some intense detox. Our bodies’ systems – liver, kidneys, colon, etc – are perfectly designed to detox every single day. But with the stress, low quality foods, sugar and caffeine of modern life it can help our bodies keep up if we do the occasional refresh.
We are going to fuel and nourish your body so you feel refreshed, energized and back on track with healthy habits.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to get on track right now.
Here’s what you get:
Some of the delicious and nutritious recipes in this plan:
The best way to get organized making naturally cleansing vegan meals.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Single Plan PDF
All-Access Meal Plan Club
- ValentinaLugano/Ticino, Switzerland“Your recommendations so far have had amazing results. You were right, sugary things and refined grains were causing me problems. I really did not expect my health to improve so significantly by taking them out (I was relying partly on them for energy). I haven’t incorporated all of your tips yet, but I’m in the process of, and will keep following your advice as closely as possible. Thanks so much, you’re truly an amazing nutritionist.”
- SaraLisbon, Portugal“I can’t put in words the positive influence that your work has been doing on me since I first came across it, 2 months ago. I don’t particularly have any serious health problems and I am a meat eater, however I prefer to eat and cook vegetarian and vegan meals most of the time. There are some things that totally changed on my diet and cooking process with your videos and tips and I want to improve everything I can to feel healthier and deal with some specific issues I want to, regarding my diet/body and well being. And that’s why you became a star on my day-to-day life. :)”
- MelissaOgden, Utah“First off I want to say a big THANK YOU for what you do. It’s truly appreciated! Secondly, I started the day after you sent all the info. I didn’t realize how addicted to sugar I was until in the late afternoon on the first day. I wanted it BAD! I’ve never felt better in my life than when I follow your meal plans.”
- LeticiaVancouver, BCToday my day 5 on the detox plan and I feel AMAZING. My husband and I lost 2kg each without feeling deprived and eating wonderful foods (we are not counting portions or calories). The recipes are easy and tasty. The smoothies are amazing and super filling. I don't think I'm going back to my usual breakfast ever again. My energy level seems to be getting better and better. Thanks for giving me the tools I so desperately needed to change the way I eat and live.
- NadineNewburgh, NY“I started Friday and did everything to the tee just like you said. I feel GREAT!!!! My energy has skyrocketed, my digestive system is working great and I feel so good I almost do not want to come off of it. I plan to stick with this diet, yes I know sometimes I may slip. But the most important part is that I will get back up and keep it moving ? I will keep you posted on my progress. Until then be well!!!”
- SteveBristol RI“I feel really good & I’m down 4.5 pounds. I already have the one week (long-term) meal plan & will start that on Sunday… May even do the cleanse again, at some point this summer. It was a pleasure & a lot of fun. I learned quite a bit, about foods that work for me & foods that don’t…”