Smoothie your veg. And cleanse.
Hit the reset button with 7 days of super healthy eats.
Hi, I’m Heather. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist. Vegan. And a chocoholic. Which is totally fine. But sometimes I need a little reset. To remember that my happiness doesn’t rely on how many squares of chocolate I have each evening (just one more tonight… turns into one more again tomorrow…) Just a few days to reset my habits back to super-healthy. The rest of the year, it’s all about balance.
If you struggle with cravings, bloating, breakouts, mental fog… a short cleanse might be just the thing for you.
Now, let’s be clear: we don’t need to force-flush our bodies in some intense detox. Our bodies’ systems – liver, kidneys, colon, etc – are perfectly designed to detox every single day. But with the stress, low quality foods, sugar and caffeine of modern life it can help our bodies keep up if we do the occasional refresh.
We are going to fuel and nourish your body so you feel refreshed, energized and back on track with healthy habits.
Take the hassle out of “what am I going to eat?” and “what groceries do I need?”
Everything you need to get on track right now – so you’re never left wondering what to make.
Here’s what you get:
Some of the delicious and nutritious recipes in this plan:
The best way to get organized making naturally cleansing vegan meals.
Everything you need to fill your plate with delicious vegan meals that give you all the nutrients and energy for your body to thrive.
Take action from your kitchen to improve your health, environmental footprint, and animal suffering.
Single Plan PDF
All-Access Meal Plan Club
- ValentinaLugano/Ticino, Switzerland“Your recommendations so far have had amazing results. You were right, sugary things and refined grains were causing me problems. I really did not expect my health to improve so significantly by taking them out (I was relying partly on them for energy). I haven’t incorporated all of your tips yet, but I’m in the process of, and will keep following your advice as closely as possible. Thanks so much, you’re truly an amazing nutritionist.”
- T.M.Manchester MI“I just wanted to thank you for running such a well-planned cleanse. I’ve tried a couple in the past but never stuck with them for more than a day because they were so low in calories I felt I couldn’t do anything and the people running them were not good at answering questions/offering substitutions, etc. I actually had fun in this cleanse, the recipes were all delicious, and I just felt good overall.”
- MarieOttawa ON Canada
“Heather…the Squash soup was AMAZING. My 20 month old who will not touch veggies of any kind ate several spoonfuls!”
- NadineNewburgh, NY“I started Friday and did everything to the tee just like you said. I feel GREAT!!!! My energy has skyrocketed, my digestive system is working great and I feel so good I almost do not want to come off of it. I plan to stick with this diet, yes I know sometimes I may slip. But the most important part is that I will get back up and keep it moving ? I will keep you posted on my progress. Until then be well!!!”
- SaraLisbon, Portugal“I can’t put in words the positive influence that your work has been doing on me since I first came across it, 2 months ago. I don’t particularly have any serious health problems and I am a meat eater, however I prefer to eat and cook vegetarian and vegan meals most of the time. There are some things that totally changed on my diet and cooking process with your videos and tips and I want to improve everything I can to feel healthier and deal with some specific issues I want to, regarding my diet/body and well being. And that’s why you became a star on my day-to-day life. :)”
- HaleyAmsterdam“So far the cleanse has helped me to discover some of the foods my body simply doesn’t like… foods I have been eating for years! I can feel some of my symptoms lifting already, but more importantly, psychologically I feel GREAT about what I am finally doing for my body.”