January Jump Start
31 days healthy + vegan + delicious
Let’s make January the month you get healthy eating sorted.
Not with a diet, but by building habits that turn into a lifestyle.
If you’re heading into the new year wanting to go vegan, eat healthier, or just give your regular routine a boost, join me for a nutritionally-balanced program this January. Designed to maximize nutrition without getting overwhelmed, we’ll ease into the month with one delicious recipe per day, then ramp up to a full daily meal plan, and a cleanse to naturally detox.
We’ll cover the nutrition basics you need to know to set up a balanced vegan plate, how to make healthy food taste amazing, delicious recipes that make it easy and fun, tips for cooking when it’s just you, or when you’re cooking for your not-so-health-focused family, and lots more.
Do something incredible for your health, our planet, and the animals this year.
Here’s how it works:
About your nutritionist:
Hey there! My name’s Heather. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, trained through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
My goal is to help you get all the nutrition and energy you need when you go vegan. Because I want you to stick with it for the long term.
I know it can be overwhelming trying to learn and change everything at once, so we’re going to take it one step at a time. I’ve laid this out to as comprehensive as possible, without being too intense.
And we’re going to do it together. I’m super excited to show you how amazing this way life can be.
This program is for you if…
You want to go vegan, or just give it a try, but aren’t sure how to get the right nutrition or how to make meals that actually taste good…
Your doctor told you to go plant-based but you have no idea where to start…
You need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
You’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
You want to eat more plants to:
- Boost energy
- Lose weight
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost your immune system
- Recover faster between workouts
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes
- Have clearer skin
- Have less bloating, heartburn, and indigestion
Here’s the plan:
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why eat plants? Burger+Fries Makeover
- Setting up your kitchen
- Everyday superhero foods
- Balanced vegan plate
- Progress, not perfection
- Calories + portions
- Protein from plants
- How much carbs?
- Good fats + omega 3
- How to get enough calcium + iron
- Is it ok to cook with oils?
- Cooking for one
- Mixed house
- Dealing with cravings + Healthy Treats
- Fun food night
- Cook for a friend
Here’s (some of) what we’ll eat:
- Baked Falafel Burgers + Sweet Potato Fries
- No-Bake Mayan Brownie Bites
- Parsley Pesto Pasta
- Peanut Stir Fry
- Curried Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Black Bean Taco Salad
- Cranberry Pear Salad + Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Red Pepper Hummus
- Banana Nut Smoothie
- Choc-Banana Quinoa
- Baked Veggie Burrito
- Grilled ALT
- Sesame-Ginger Macro Bowl
- Chocolate Protein Bars
- Black Bean Brownies
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich with Avo-Mayo
- Lentil Chili
- Creamy Orange-Ginger Cashew Dressing
- Kale Chips
- Curried Squash Soup
- Chai Chia Smoothie
- Avo-Aduki Salad
- Avo-Dressed Beet Salad
- Steamed Veggie Bowl with Ginger-Mint-Tahini Dressing
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Chocolate Squash Crisp
- Avocado-Lime Pasta
- Peanutty Pad Thai
- Blueberry Avocado Cheesecake
- Build Your Own Taco Night
- Curry Night
Some lovely notes about my meal plans:
“Heather’s meal plans are wonderful! The recipes are easy to follow with easy to find ingredients, and the plans are reasonably priced, too! I’ve remade many of the recipes (taco salad, chocolate krinkles, guacamole to name a few). I’m very thankful to Heather for showing us how to make healthy food taste good!”
- TerryBardstown KY“I really enjoyed your meal plan. It helped me stop grazing all day and instead eat only what was on the plan. I found that before using your meal plan I was just eating lots of healthy food thinking that I was ok because it was healthy. My portions of healthy food were big and didn’t think much about calories. Your meal plan made me see what a meal should “look like.” I’m continuing to lose weight and finally made it below 200lbs!”
“It has helped me to get all the ingredients together I need and to prepare great meals that taste good and a has a variety of different types of food. Without it I was eating haphazardly at random times of the day.”
“Heather’s meal plans are great. The food is really good and the menus are super easy to follow. I’ve completed three of the meal plans over the last year or so and in addition to losing weight, they have helped me maintain a clean vegan diet, without getting overwhelmed.”
“I have made so many of Heather’s recipes and they are delicious and easy to follow! If you keep healthy staples on hand, you can put together so many of her ideas and feel full, satisfied and quite pleased with yourself!”
- MariaCincinnati OH“You have been such an motivating inspiration for me! I bought your 7 day meal plan 3, maybe even 4 years ago by now and it has been such a helpful resource that has given me more knowledge to be able to innovate and get culinarily creative with cooking like I did as a vegetarian and before that as a meat eater. I am so grateful that you followed your passion, took a big leap into what I know is your purpose in life, supporting people so they can feel amazing by honoring and nourishing their bodies with delicious nutrition.”