January Jump Start
31 days healthy + vegan + delicious
Let’s make January the month you get healthy eating sorted.
Not with a diet, but by building habits that turn into a lifestyle.
If you’re heading into the new year wanting to go vegan, eat healthier, or just give your regular routine a boost, join me for a nutritionally-balanced program this January. Designed to maximize nutrition without getting overwhelmed, we’ll ease into the month with one delicious recipe per day, then ramp up to a full daily meal plan, and a cleanse to naturally detox.
We’ll cover the nutrition basics you need to know to set up a balanced vegan plate, how to make healthy food taste amazing, delicious recipes that make it easy and fun, tips for cooking when it’s just you, or when you’re cooking for your not-so-health-focused family, and lots more.
Do something incredible for your health, our planet, and the animals this year.
Here’s how it works:
About your nutritionist:
Hey there! My name’s Heather. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, trained through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
My goal is to help you get all the nutrition and energy you need when you go vegan. Because I want you to stick with it for the long term.
I know it can be overwhelming trying to learn and change everything at once, so we’re going to take it one step at a time. I’ve laid this out to as comprehensive as possible, without being too intense.
And we’re going to do it together. I’m super excited to show you how amazing this way life can be.
This program is for you if…
You want to go vegan, or just give it a try, but aren’t sure how to get the right nutrition or how to make meals that actually taste good…
Your doctor told you to go plant-based but you have no idea where to start…
You need some guidance to make your meal plans more balanced or structured…
You’ve gotten bored with your usual meals, and want some new and creative recipes to try…
You want to eat more plants to:
- Boost energy
- Lose weight
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost your immune system
- Recover faster between workouts
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes
- Have clearer skin
- Have less bloating, heartburn, and indigestion
Here’s the plan:
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why eat plants? Burger+Fries Makeover
- Setting up your kitchen
- Everyday superhero foods
- Balanced vegan plate
- Progress, not perfection
- Calories + portions
- Protein from plants
- How much carbs?
- Good fats + omega 3
- How to get enough calcium + iron
- Is it ok to cook with oils?
- Cooking for one
- Mixed house
- Dealing with cravings + Healthy Treats
- Fun food night
- Cook for a friend
Here’s (some of) what we’ll eat:
- Baked Falafel Burgers + Sweet Potato Fries
- No-Bake Mayan Brownie Bites
- Parsley Pesto Pasta
- Peanut Stir Fry
- Curried Chickpea Lettuce Wraps
- Black Bean Taco Salad
- Cranberry Pear Salad + Maple-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Red Pepper Hummus
- Banana Nut Smoothie
- Choc-Banana Quinoa
- Baked Veggie Burrito
- Grilled ALT
- Sesame-Ginger Macro Bowl
- Chocolate Protein Bars
- Black Bean Brownies
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich with Avo-Mayo
- Lentil Chili
- Creamy Orange-Ginger Cashew Dressing
- Kale Chips
- Curried Squash Soup
- Chai Chia Smoothie
- Avo-Aduki Salad
- Avo-Dressed Beet Salad
- Steamed Veggie Bowl with Ginger-Mint-Tahini Dressing
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Chocolate Squash Crisp
- Avocado-Lime Pasta
- Peanutty Pad Thai
- Blueberry Avocado Cheesecake
- Build Your Own Taco Night
- Curry Night
Some lovely notes about my meal plans:
- MariaCincinnati OH“You have been such an motivating inspiration for me! I bought your 7 day meal plan 3, maybe even 4 years ago by now and it has been such a helpful resource that has given me more knowledge to be able to innovate and get culinarily creative with cooking like I did as a vegetarian and before that as a meat eater. I am so grateful that you followed your passion, took a big leap into what I know is your purpose in life, supporting people so they can feel amazing by honoring and nourishing their bodies with delicious nutrition.”
- Kathy“I often am worn out at the end of the day, and cooking balanced, delicious, inspiring meals are out of the question…. Enter Heather!!!!! I am no longer fearful of planning my own often “un-balanced” meals, and she has taught our entire family so much! We all share in the preparation, depending on who gets home first. All we have to do is follow the pre-planned meals, or adjust to fit our needs. It couldn’t be simpler, and it’s brought us together as a family in a fun, easy, way. Thanks Heather, we love you!!!!!”
- JackieTooele, UT
“I went in wanting to lose weight and after one month on the meal plan I am down 9lbs. Food tastes great and is pretty easy to make, just be sure you prep the night before… makes it so much easier. GREAT PLAN!”
- Lisa“Loving the recipes so far: day 1 down and I’m soooo thinking this way of eating could be a lifestyle for me. ? I have tons of cookbooks (great ones) and mark sites/recipes/etc. But I relate to you and love the ease and recipes on this plan. I also have your cleanse plan………so in short— I love your stuff. So Thank You Thank You Heather!! :)”
- JDthe 37 year old trucker“I’m a truck driver who’s been unhealthy for the last 20 years! I’ve studied all kinds of healthy foods or programs, raw, vegan, Dr. Furhman just to name a few…I have to say that the meal plan I purchased from you made me feel the best cause you calculated all the natural daily recommended vitamins and nutrients. I love the fact that you use Maple syrup and peanut butter! Every programs reject peanuts just because it’s dangerous for the ones that are allergic to it but to me it’s a healthy food but moderately and even though it’s not a nut, it’s still the best tasting of all the nuts when it comes on recipes!”
- GeorgeOnt. Canada.
“Hey Heather, I think it’s only fair to let you know that your meal plans work. Beside the content which I find very satisfying and nutritionally sound, the way it is put together is what makes it all workable. It’s obvious; Your love and dedication to healthy living is what makes this possible! Thank you!”